Civ-War Wiki:Admin noticeboard
| Game widow
(Wiki team lead)
The Admin noticeboard is one way through which users can notify seen to be active), posting here can be an easier and quicker way of ensuring that at least one admin will notice an issue and respond to it promptly. Remember to sign (using four tildes: ~~~~) when posting an issue.of issues needing administrative attention. While users are welcome to directly contact specific administrators (especially if they are
Before posting an issue here, please consider the following:
- This page is for reporting wiki issues. Please post discussions on the talk page.
- Post only issues that require administrative action, i.e. blocking vandals, protecting pages, restoring deleted pages etc.
- Do not post deletion requests here. Deletion requests should be made by adding Шаблон:Tlx to the top of the target page, which will then automatically mark the page as a candidate for deletion.
- Do not post issues regarding content disputes. Try making a request for comment instead.
- Mediation requests between users should only be made once a resolution could not be reached between users.
- For issues regarding the use of this wiki, please see our help center.
In case of vandalism, posting about it here is low priority. Revert it first, anyone can do so. If the vandal created a new page, tag it for deletion. Assume good faith and consider leaving a message on that user's talk page to explain the reason. Post here only if the user has made several disruptive edits and/or persists despite a warning. Always avoid a revert war with the vandal; it is far better to wait until an admin has a chance to intervene. If a user must be reported here, please use Шаблон:Tl, preferably as the topic subject/headline.